DENTURE IMPLANTS AT OUR RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY IN MANHATTAN
You don’t have to feel insecure about your smile, and you definitely don’t have to live with tooth or jaw pain. Manhattan restorative dentists from Parsons Smile Center can help your smile become the healthiest and most attractive it can be. If you have missing, broken, or decayed teeth, we have a treatment that will reverse the problem.
DENTAL CROWNS AND BRIDGES
Dr. Salha and his team can give you a tooth-colored dental crown that strengthens the smile and improves its appearance. Dental crowns are designed to cover and support teeth that have been damaged. The best news is that your tooth crown can look and feel exactly like a natural tooth.
If you are missing teeth, you can fill in the gaps with a dental bridge. Dental bridges will help you maintain the youthful shape of your face. This basic restorative dentistry treatment will allow you to chew and speak with ease.
DENTURE IMPLANTS FOR MISSING TEETH
Denture implants are an innovative way to replace missing teeth. These small titanium rods will:
- Fill in the gaps of your smile to give you a confident grin
- Protect the jaw from deterioration and TMJ pain
- Safeguard the structure of the face and prevent premature aging
- Remain securely in place during chewing and speaking
- We can restore your dental implants with dental crowns or bridges. If multiple tooth replacement is in your future, you might consider denture implants. Denture implants involve securing a full or partial denture to a few dental implants.
Many patients prefer denture implants over traditional dentures. Manhattan restorative dentistry is the most stable way to replace missing teeth.
FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION
Dr. Salha is proud to provide full mouth reconstruction to his patients who need several procedures to change their smile. Full mouth reconstruction combines various techniques to restore both the look and function of your teeth.
Broken, decayed, and missing teeth can all be transformed with restorative dentistry in Manhattan. We can help you achieve a perfect smile in a comfortable environment.
REACH OUT TO MANHATTAN RESTORATIVE DENTIST DR. SALHA
Don’t put off your restorative dentistry appointment. Call Parsons Smile Center at (212) 223-5100 today, or fill out our contact form.