PRF FOR AN INCREDIBLE RECOVERY
Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) is a byproduct of blood that can greatly accelerate your healing process.
Very few dentists have incorporated the advantages of PRF into their daily practice, but Dr. Salha strives to incorporate all dental advancements that are beneficial to his patients. PRF can help you have an exceptional dental experience!
Parsons Smile Center is proud to offer patients shorter post-procedural downtime with PRF. We believe this should be the standard of care for all procedures. It makes an enormous difference to our patients during recovery.
HOW DOES PRF WORK?
Platelet rich fibrin is rich in platelets, which perform essential functions in the body. They 1) encourage blood clot formation and 2) release growth factors that promote recovery.
The fibrin comes from the patients’ blood. We place a small sample of blood into a centrifuge, concentrate it, and place it onto the affected area. The growth factor stem cells sit on the area and instantly commence the healing process.
USES FOR PLATELET-RICH FIBRIN IN MANHATTAN DENTISTRY
We can apply PRF after a wide range of procedures to make recovery easier. That includes:
- Dental implants
- Tooth extraction
- Bone grafting or repair
- Other oral surgeries
We use PRF whenever possible. We wouldn’t have it any other way for our patients.
PRF PATIENT BENEFITS IN MANHATTAN
- Lower risk for infection: PRF seals the wound away from infectious agents.
- Accelerated healing: Sometime called “healing on steroids,” PRF healing is significantly faster than traditional healing.
- Minimized need for medication: We are able to minimize the need for pain medication, or the length of time it must be taken, with PRF.
- Safety and convenience: The platelets come from the patient’s own blood, making the application risk-free. It’s simple, quick, and enhances the patient experience.
- If you have any questions about how PRF is improving dentistry, give our office a call today!
REACH OUT TO A MANHATTAN PRF DENTIST TODAY
The best way to decide whether Invisalign clear braces are right for you is through a consultation with an experienced professional. Dr. Salha would be pleased to hold a complimentary consultation with you here in our office. To learn more about PRF treatments in Manhattan, give us a call at (212) 223-5100 today, or fill out our contact form.