With the rise of television programs about smile makeovers and celebrities discussing their dental work, you may wonder if you can access the same transformation tools. With the experienced and trusted team at Parsons Smile Center in Flushing, NY, you can receive the personalized, high-quality treatment you deserve. Smile makeovers are a series of cosmetic dentistry treatments that aim to improve your smile. We work closely with you to determine which services would be right for you so you can leave our office satisfied and with renewed confidence.
Dr. Fady Salha has practiced dentistry in New York City for 30 years, always pursuing the latest knowledge and utilizing the most state-of-the-art technology. Therefore, you can trust us to provide the highest quality care possible. We always prioritize your best interests by putting your comfort and safety first. Our compassionate team understands seeing a dentist and getting a smile makeover can be intimidating, so we communicate with you every step of the way to keep you informed and stress-free to give you the smile of your dreams.
What Does a Smile Makeover Include?
A smile makeover focuses on improving the appearance of your smile using various treatments, depending on your needs and goals. While functionality may improve from a smile makeover, the treatments mainly focus on improving physical appearance. Based on the issues you have with your smile, the following procedures may be part of your makeover:
- Implant and porcelain crown: Implants are artificial tooth roots placed in the jaw that replace missing teeth. They are often topped with porcelain crowns that blend in with your natural teeth.
- Bridge: Dental bridges can help fill gaps in your smile and often consist of crowns, metal wings, and implants.
- Tooth-colored fillings: If you have any fillings made of mercury, silver, copper, tin, and zinc, we may replace them with tooth-colored fillings to help them blend in with your natural teeth.
- Teeth whitening: Whether you have staining from drinking acidic beverages or due to genetics, we can whiten them with a bleaching solution.
- Porcelain veneers: Veneers are custom-made porcelain shells that fit over the front of your teeth. They conceal cracks, stains, chips, and other imperfections.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is an alternative to braces that uses custom clear aligners to straighten teeth over time.
- Bonding: Dental bonding is a process that uses composite resin to repair chips, close gaps, and reshape teeth. Unlike some other cosmetic dental treatments, bonding is reversible.
- Therapeutic dermal fillers: This injectable liquid is used to fill out targeted areas of the skin to create a more radiant appearance and enhance your new smile.
When creating the ideal plan for you, we consider several factors, like facial appearance, teeth, gum tissue, and lips. Dr. Salha works with you from start to finish to help create a customized smile makeover plan perfectly tailored to your unique needs and smile.
What a Smile Makeover Can Do For You
A smile makeover aims to correct several cosmetic imperfections in your teeth, meaning the treatments involved can fix several concerns you may have with your teeth. The aesthetic issues a smile makeover can address include the following:
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Uneven gaps or spacing
- Missing teeth
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Short teeth
- Teeth color
When planning your smile makeover, we take the time to listen to your concerns, closely examine your teeth, and pay careful attention to detail to give you the best results possible. Dr. Salha focuses exclusively on you when you’re in the treatment chair to create a truly comfortable and connected dental experience. This individualized care sets us apart from other dentists. Our team supports you before, during, and after your treatments so that you never feel alone and always know what to expect.
Start Planning Your Smile Makeover With the Professionals at Parsons Smile Center in Flushing
If you lack confidence in your smile due to cosmetic imperfections, like staining, cracks, chips, or missing teeth, a smile makeover may be right for you. Regardless of your needs and concerns, our Flushing team at Parsons Smile Center can help perfect your teeth’s appearance using various treatments, including veneers, bonding, and Invisalign. Even if all you want to do is enhance an already healthy, good-looking smile, Dr. Fady Salha has the experience and commitment to excellence you can trust to give you your desired results.
When developing your personalized makeover plan, we look closely at the symmetry, color, shape, size, balance, alignment, and spacing of your teeth, as well as your facial structure as it relates to the jaw and teeth. Then, we create a solution that suits your desires and budget. We may even complete your treatment and leave you with a million-dollar smile in one appointment. To start planning your smile makeover, give us a call at (718) 939-0862 or fill out our contact form.